We hereby inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the "Personal Data Protection Code") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data. Under the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of fairness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003, we provide you with the following information:
1.) Purpose and mode of data processing.
Your personal data has been provided and will be processed exclusively for closely related and instrumental purposes to the fulfillment of the obligations under the existing supply contract, in particular:
- for the inclusion of personal data in the company's IT databases;
- for keeping the accounting;
- for the formulation of commercial proposals;
- for the management of receipts and payments;
- in order to fulfill the obligations laid down by civil and fiscal law, regulations and Community legislation
The processing of personal data will be carried out by means of paper and computer support from the holder, the persons responsible and the persons in charge with the observance of any precautionary measure, guaranteeing their safety and confidentiality.
2.) The nature of the data collection and the consequences of any failure to provide.
The transfer of your personal data is mandatory in order to fulfill the obligations arising out of the contract and, in general, to the fulfillment of the law. Any failure to provide them could result in our inability to fulfill our contractual obligations.
3.) Communication and dissemination of data.
Your personal data for the performance of the contract and for the above purposes can be communicated:
- to all natural and legal persons (legal, administrative, tax consulting, auditing firms, couriers and freight forwarders, data processing centers, etc.) in cases where disclosure is necessary for the purposes set out above;
- to banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
- to a factoring or debt-recovery company;
- to our specially appointed employees and employees and in the field of their duties;
The collected data are not disseminated.
4.) Rights of the party concerned.
at any time you will be able to exercise your rights towards the data controller in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003, which for your convenience we reproduce.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3.) The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to the knowledge, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment it becomes impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4.)The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in Article 7 shall be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the holder or the person in charge, also through a person in charge, who shall be provided with a suitable reply without delay.
5.) Holder of treatment
The holder of the treatment is Arte Ferro Srl Loc. Rocca Pratiffi 47866 Sant'Agata Feltria (RN)
6.) Responsible for the treatment
The manager of the treatment is Mr. Daniele Pratiffi.