Over the last few years, the construction sector has been heavily influenced by regulatory and legislative progress, especially for a major component such as steel, as in recent years it has been so deeply involved in organizations that produce and supply Structural Carpentry for Construction Work , both civil and industrial in the private and public sphere, requiring constant commitment in terms of quality and guarantee of the supplied product!
To respond appropriately to the new requirements, the Arte Ferro s.r.l. it immediately adapted to the new regulations by certifying its own management system according to the standard UNI EN ISO 9001, and its welding process according to the standard UNI EN ISO 3834-2 by adopting the high quality requirements, so that we can create structures of any kind, even fatigued or placed in areas at seismic risk, then thanks to our work, our organization obtained registration as a Centro di Trasformazione per l'Acciaio at the Superior Council for Public Works at 3414/16 (ex 2001/12), the index of certified companies is freely available on the website http://www.cslp.it.
Now with the mandatory entry into force of the standard UNI EN 1090 as of July 1, 2014, we can boast to be one of the first companies in Italy to be certified according to this standard by submitting its factory production control (FPC) and obtaining certification for execution of structural carpentry in execution class EXC-3, so as to meet the requirements for supply of carpentry in seismic areas and for particularly stressed structures!
Among the various skills in this field we can list:
- Maximum dimensioning for business offers;
- Dimensioning and calculation of structure structure, thanks to collaborations with technical studies and professionals of the sector; Relays and site inspections;
- Workshop design drawings, based on the latest 3D technologies (SolidWORKS);
- Distinguished and assembly and assembly drawings in the case of laying the care of third parties;
- Prefabrication and supply of materials according to the rules in force;
- Technical file on the workings and materials used;
- Hot-dip galvanizing and / or liquid coating or powder coating (where applicable);
- Setting up with qualified and trained staff;